Assalamalikum, so heres what happened to me today. I had a 'Mission and Values' meeting with a few other new employees at work... So we were all there talking about this stuff, for 1 and a half hours..... 1.5hrs.. subhanallah, I couldnt believe it, but we finished at 435pm so only 25mins left then i could go home. Then after the meeting one of the guys comes walking towards me like he was gonna talk to me, for some reason I start freaking out, I think Ive become quite antisocial since Ive come over here. So it goes, hi, so i was wondering why you are wearing this... i thought, oh here we go, I was waiting for the 'youre in the west' .... so I told him, I am muslim, to which he proceeds to tell me that he is too, his name is dawood masha'allah, been in Canada 31 yrs, originally from Egypt and he was just a little confused at my non muslim name (when he had introduced himself as David) so I told him i was a new muslim. Then he told me, may Allah (swt) reward him for his intention, that if i needed any help, with food, transport, company to let him know and he would help me as best he could. I couldnt believe it, he chocked me up. Then he told me there are 3 other muslim guys at my work, Aiyub, Mohammed and Khalid, I know you dont need to know names but its in the story.
Now Im still waiting to hear back from the landlords about whether ive been accepted for the apartment. Im a little nervous cause i havent heard back from them, insha'allah it isnt a bad thing. Remember me in ur duaa girls, its the final piece to the puzzle
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?