9 February 2007

Now, this morning

Assalamalikum, so I set my alarm for fajr this morning, and kept putting it on snooze. Eventually I woke up (now) and realised I had pressed snooze to often and it was nearly now time for work. So i made my wudu and came into my room (prayer/office room) and noticed how dark it was still outside and i thought well fajr is earlier and earlier now, maybe the sun is later but Im too tired to actually think about it. So i sat at my computer, which is getting to be a bad habit for me, before I prayed, and looked at the clock its not nearly the hour i should leave, its nearly the hour i should wake up properly ie7am. so now my tv is on... im awake and its ok

My mums friend is flying in from the UK tonight, so im supposed to go up for the weekend, its going to be a hard weekend. They want to go to Niagara Falls... so my prayers are going to be all over the place. Insha'allah it will be ok.

Anyways... time for fajr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed