Assalamalikum girls,
so today was jummah... but before that I went to get my legs lasered.. this was my second go and already Im taking the strongest current there is for my legs so she says we will have to stay at that level which wasnt too bad alhamdulillah. I got to read more of my book (the Katherine Bullock book that I can never remember the name of) I was a little late for my appointment and she was supposed to be doing my underarms again cause she did it a month early last time.. so because I was late I had to rebook for tomorrow to get them done. I can notice a big difference already in my underarms alhamdulillah. So looking forward to seeing what they grow back like after this one insha'allah.
Once that was over I did a little shopping and eventually was time for jummah. So I got there a little late, prayed sunnah and sat down for a little read of my book, Im half way through chapter 3 now laylah I notice people praying and Im always bad for staring at their hijabs, whether its the style, the colour or whatever. So I notice a girl sat near the back who is talking to another sister in a really nice floor length khimar with sleeves (from Dubai, I asked her) the girl looked really interested in what she was saying and I noticed she kept pulling the scarf up over her hair as it slipped down. She was also wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up.. now I didnt judge alhamdulillah but she was 'white' looking. So I decided to try to talk to her.... so we all prayed and I finally went up to her. I asked her 'excuse me, please dont take offence but are you a new muslim' she told me no... so I assumed she was a born muslim, but no.. she wasnt a muslim.. she is doing a degree in religious studies as is doing some sort of paper. So I passed on my email and she mentioned going for a coffee or something, so Im really excited, she has to make a few visits to the masjid, shes been twice now.. but she says she likes it and wants to come as often as she can. So insha'allah she will get back in touch with me and we can chat.. its soo exciting.
Well thats it from me for now.. I should probably go and do some work Fi amenallah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?