17 August 2007

Assalamalikum,

insha'allah everyone is ok. Its been a busy day today... first of all I woke for fajr alhamdulillah then at 9am I went for my laser treatment and I can tell you my legs hurted more today than the previous 2 times Ive been. She said sometimes it takes a few goes for an area to react but what was strange was that my underarms have reacted really well to the treatment alhamdulillah. So my next appointment is when I come back from my travels back to UK, I thought this was the best way fiancially as really I should have got it done the week before I leave. Insha'allah it will be ok.

While I was there my stepdad called my phone twice which I thought was strange but then I thought it was something about my mums bday (shes 50 in a few weeks) and we are trying to organise a little close friends thing. So he left a message and while I was turning myself over I listened to his message, it was weird.. cause when he initially rang I thought somethings happened to my mum, but then I pushed that aside and told myself to not be so negative. Ladies... Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) told us to trust our gut, my mum has been taken into hospital and they didnt know what was wrong with her. So Ive been on pins and needles all day waiting to hear news, shes been for tests, scans, given drugs to ease the pain subhanallah.. in the end they sent her home around 1830 (she had been there since around 0900) after a CAT scan told them she has a kidney stone. And also that she has not just 1 cyst on her ovary, but 2... I dont know why they didnt see this before. She has been booked in for her hysterectomy the day before I leave for UK but Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) knows best. Insha'allah she is in safe hands.

So my friend arrived for a visit from America.. dont want to say her name, dont know whether she will allow me I havent seen her for a few years so it was good to see her again alhamdulillah. Shes staying at mine tonight and we are goin to do some chillling tomorrow insha'allah, its funny she asked if there was anything I wanted to do and she told me when we used to get together we would always do something islamic even if it was just checking out the islamic shops. That made me smile, to think that thats one of the things she remembers abotu our get togethers and not something nasty or horrible alhamdulillah.

Anyways, Im nearly finishing work soon... just not got a lot to do which is why I wanted to get all this written down and ask for your duaa for my mum and our family, and for a safe trip home for my friend insha'allah. If youre home when youre reading this sis... I had a really good time, but I do miss you loads

Fi amenallah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed