Salam girls... yes I know Ive been MIA but Im back insha'allah. Ive just been soo busy lately with little things but I assure you I havent stopped missing you girls and writing my blogs.
So what have I been up to lately? well I just found out last wkend that my mum has a cyst on her ovary (well I knew that) but now the doctors are saying it could be malignant, so please remember our family in your duaa insha'allah. Which didnt start my week off well, Allahu alim.
Before then Ive been busy sewing my little project for a sister in UK at the moment, (see attached pic) and another one that is on the back burner for a friend over here in canada. Ive been working too, obviously.. and this week ive been on funny shifts doing some training during the day. Mon, tues & thurs (today) ive been on days.. so was really tired today as i was working until 11 then in at 8am.
I got a shock the other night.. I bought a camera in april on that buy now, pay 6mths with no interest.. so I was planning on paying it off after the summer and I was lookin at the bill the other night. I saw that the numbers were moving and increasing.. so I started freaking out becuase I have really stayed away from riba since the necessary purchase of my car. I read the front of the bill and it said that my card had been cancelled april 31st (i bought it apr 1st) due to the discontinuation of the credit program. So im really freaking by this point and hardly sleep that night planning to have a go at the ppl there the next day. So after work i go to the place and start asking questions.. she eventually tells me that the increasing number is what my balance would be if i was payin interest, but im not.... erm. why do i need to know then?? I was fuming at the company for being soo misleading but alhamdulillah no interest to pay.. but this month is a toughie financially, got my plane ticket to pay $300, my citizenship papers $200 and my laser $500 yes that last one is my own fault.. but i have saved up the money for that alhamdulillah.
What else have I been up to? Oh yeh... you probably noticed.. I learnt surah al-Qadr alhamdulillah and after chatting with Kate about some sort of routine and stumbling across this I realised that I could be doing some duaa before moving onto the next surah. So scrolling down the screen I saw that we should be saying astagfrillah 3x after every salah with the first duaa mentioned on the page... so alhamdulillah I decided to learn that, 2 days and Im done and incorporated it into my salah. So now I make this duaa, recited ayat al-kursi and then subhanallah x33 alhamdulillah x33 allahu akbar x 34 and i feel much better for it. So my question is.. if im prayin maghrib where there is 3 fard rakah then 2 sunnah rakah.. do i do this after the sunnah or fard rakahs??? anyone??
I also have another situation tomorrow.. I have the opportunity to start work early, which would mean leaving early too probably around 10pm.. but if I did start then, that would mean me missing jummah... so what to do? go to jummah and work until 11pm, or miss jummah and come home at 10pm?? opinions welcomed. JazakAllah khair.
Anyways, thats enough from me, im hot and sticky and need to sit down. Keep in touch girls, fi amenallah. Your sister in Islam, Ammena
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?