Assalamalikum girls... ok, back from taraweeh.. and im not impressed not by the performance but by the togetherness of my community, there were less women there than for jummah.. there was 5 including me left after 8 rakahs and even after they left you could still hear them giggling and talking. Astagfrillah... but was ok, they had different brothers doing 4 rakahs at a time, so insha'allah they will be rewarded for the recititation.
Question time: when is it allowed to sleep during the day?? You see Im working days for a few weeks during Ramadan inhsa'allah so I can go for taraweeh.. taraweeh means I get home about 11ish (i got home later today cause i stayed for witr) but i will be up around 515 for suhur.. then staying up after that because Im working at 7am so no point in really trying to get more sleep. So I was thinking.. well maybe I can sleep after I get home.. I finish work at 3 but then I thought well not much sleep time between then and asr.. how about between asr and maghrib but Im sure I read something that we arent supposed to sleep between those two salah. Anyone got any ahadith???
Jazakallah khair, Ammena
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?