13 September 2007

Im going to the doctors to have 2 moles removed at the end of the month. Allahu alim. Make duaa for me girls insha'allah..

And for everyone, Ramadan mubarak. I woke up for fajr this morning alhamdulillah, although a little later than i wanted.. I still got to make some scrambled eggs for myself, throwing them down my neck as the adhan was playing.. I have to look into whether we are supposed to fast from the adhan start.. usually I do finish a few mins before, and insha'allah I will be forgiven for this little rush :) I think Im realising that this month is long over due now and I cant wait to go to the masjid for jummah and for taraweeh this weekend insha'allah.

Fi amenallah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed