18 December 2007

First blog

Well.. Ive moved from yahoo 360 to multiply and I thought I would check this one out. I cant really get into multiply for some unknown reason and I miss blogging on 360 so hopefully this might be the intermediate. I have many blogspot blogs in my favourites list and I always like the way it is composed so lets see how this new love affair goes with blogspot :) So a little about me, well Im a new muslim since 2003 (hence the link) Im female (oppressed? no!) a scientist (yes, educated) living in a new country (yes, on my own ie without a husband) who loves to read, hang out with friends and experience new things. Im a big sports person, love to watch football (english football, yes Im british!) and take part in those funky sports that always make people ask how it was, like bungee jumping (not impressed) sky diving (totally recommend it) scuba diving (amazing, life under water is so much better) and the usual yoga and horse riding. Thats me in a nutshell really and this is the beginning of my new blog :) Im not too sure of the angle of this blog yet, and to be honest I dont want to use it for a specific area of my life like, my religion, or my reading, or my crafts.. rather I want to write here the things that affect, change and influence my life on a day to day basis and the things that I do. Lets see how it pans out. Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Salam sis ... glad to see you on blogger now! I like this format too... I can't seem to get comfy with Multiply either... so I think this is a good alternative! Keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam aleikum !!
    I think multiply is more of a community..rather than a blog. I really love 360 too.. and Incha'allah it is not gonna go away like they said, but make it better incha'allah. So I am kinda waiting things out to see.
    Anywho... J'aimes bien ton blog Madame. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed