22 December 2007

Sales

Oooh.. Im so excited, I just realised that Next will have their online sales on over xmas, the website says to check back on dec 24th so insha'allah I could be getting a few more bits to add to my collection heehee. Are you shopping in any sales this year? where do you get most of your clothes? Im soo bad I refuse to pay full price for clothes which is good because most clothes that I modify to suit my religion are in the sales at the end of the seasons. I buy dresses after summer to wear in winter over trousers and long sleeved tops and I can buy long sleeved jumpers and wooly things after winter that are suitable for spring and sometimes summer too. For some reason I see a lot of thin long sleeved tops thigh length after winter. Thanks to God :)

2 comments:

  1. salam aleikum ok..so I am excited too!!.. I have been dreaming about that long courderoy duster.... inchaallah !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool sales on , shame i wont be taking part :( Oxford St was my fav haunt once upon a time ........have fun and hope u get the bargins you want!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed