I have a healthy obsession with this website. I remember when I first became muslim and I was shopping around the clothes stores online, this one always came up. Then when I met Dianna, I remember us finding out that a store near to me in Bradford sold some of their clothes which meant we could check them out before buying. However, as poor students and from the general disgust of the quality we never (I dont think they were really from the store, maybe off cuts or something) Since moving over to Canada I have ordered a few times from there and had a friend send them over to me which has been very exciting to wait for :) However, I do tend to stay away from buying the skirts as they never quite fit right (im sort of inbetween sizes, small for hips and medium for waist or the other way around) and although they say go for the smaller size because they are big sizes... dont believe them. My friend ordered some stuff, tops, all the same size and she can tell the difference in the measurements. So be warned! They are expensive and you dont get to try them before so be prepared that they might not be just right. I have to get small in tops, but I find that my long arms are sometimes too long. So anyways, this time I got them I am soo pleased with what I ordered and I wanted to show you all.
In grey, black and camel.. click the pictures to be linked to the site. Im so happy with these purchases and judging by the price that they are now being sold at Im so glad I got them when I did.. I should really have gotten a few more pieces, oh well... insha'allah next time :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?