So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
27 December 2007
Xmas
I know there are many issues with celebrating xmas with our non-muslim families, but for me this is a time to sit at home and spend time with my family. I dont usually get that because shops are open and there are chores to do, but not on xmas day. So this year I went up to my mums xmas eve and stayed til boxing day, I got a very nice snowboard this year :) I always try to ask for something Im intending on saving up for or something I need (last year I got a bed) as my mum totally wouldnt be happy with just giving me money and thats it. This year has been especially thankful with all the health problems my mum and me have gone through, also my mum fly to UK on boxing day. My uncle has been diagnosed with a tumour on the brain, his personality is changing dramatically and he is having a biopsy today, well he would have had it by now I think. So she isnt going for a holiday, but it will be good for her to see everyone I really dont know how she can be so far away from her family but everyone copes dont they! I saw my uncle when I was over in October and I also visited him when he was in hospital, after he first started seizing, while I was at home in sept for my nanas funeral. Now this is someone who has always been in my life, my auntie was married to him probably about 5 yrs before I was born and he truly is one of the family. I pray that he gets better through this and the doctors and God are able to help him through this test. Allahu alim (God knows best)
Themes
my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?