So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
28 December 2007
Men and skinny jeans
Its just wrong, they shouldnt be allowed to! Its unnatural and it must seriously hurt them!!
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?
I know..Nick wants some and I said NONONONONO.. they died in the 80's . they are gonna stay dead. lol
ReplyDeleteYep, one of my pet hates.. especially when they sling them down so low you can see their boxers.. ew!
ReplyDeleteHee hee - they wear them in Algeria. Truly sad.
ReplyDelete