I read the first book awhile ago, and have since lent it to a few people who also loved it.. now Im eager to get into this one soon insha'allah.
I have been looking at this one for quite some time now, so looking forward to see if it meets expectations
Looking forward to getting some knowledge out of this one, Ill keep you all informed insha'allah
The alchemist was recommended to me a few years ago, so Im interested to see if he has kept the same style
I have it signed too :) Ive read the first story so far and Im impressed masha'allah
I never realised until it was pointed out to me last night that this has been a textbook looking book that I have had my eye on in awhile, so eager to start this soon insha'allah.
Masha'allah $13 for the two books.. I started the first story yesterday of Mus'ab ibn 'Umayr which is quite interesting so far and seems like a good book for those new to islam or just wanting to refresh their knowledge of the sahaba








salam aleikum.. you should start your own library ;)
ReplyDeleteyou know..I lent some books that you are responsible for me getting ( wink) to My friend, Sara... she loves reading too. So incha'allah your love for reading is a contagious thing. Always setting a good example ;) Jazak'Allah Khair
Salam Alikoum Amenna,
ReplyDeleteThere are some good looking books there! The only one I have read is The Zahir. Unfortunately a total disappointment for me. Actually, everything I have read by Coelho since The Alchemist (which I love, and still read) has been a disappointment, it seems that after the success of The Alchemist, he has just re-hashed the idea over an over in his subsequent books.
The Zahir was actually written by Jorge Louis Borges, and the idea 'borrowed' by Coelho. Maybe I was spoiled by reading Borges' Zahir first. I will love to know what you think after you read it.