7 January 2008

conversation at work

heres another little uplifter I heard today.

One of the girls at work was telling me how she left her debit card at a store in Cambridge, then only realised when she was in a different city at a different store. She drove back to cambridge to the store to find that the card had been put away by the person who served her. She told me she knew she was honest as she wore 'the scarf like me' masha'allah, she said she always sees her when she goes to that store. Im so happy she represented Islam in the correct way. Alhamdulillah :)

5 comments:

  1. masha'allah !! ( I hope you get a thrill when I use these words.. since you taught most of them to me : )
    I really did get goosebumps reading..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always amazes me that the more American media gives bad image of the muslim faith, the more Americans are coverting to that faith. I can only conclude that the campaign is counter-productive.
    Ed.
    http://ayatollah.blog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice thing to say... awww :) a real uplifting story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalaamu Alaykum,

    Ma sha Allah. That's so good to read. Also nice to read about your time at the RIS.

    Sis, I've just tagged you on my blog. Hope you don't mind ;)

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh LOL It works
    mashaallah sis wat a positive image of islam
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed