9 January 2008

Ive been tagged

Ok, so I dont usually agree to things like these.. but seeing as I know this lady I feel like I should so thanks umm HAY. So here goes.... I will try to finish it insha'allah but seriously I cant think of any weird things about me, although Im sure there will be a few comments to get rid of this notion of mine :P

The rules are as follows:People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1. Im afraid of clowns and car washs.. yeh yeh I know, clowns is something that stems back to my childhood, and the car washs make me feel very claustrophic and I remember it being something my dad used to take me to alot when I was a kid and I hated it.

2. I cant really keep still.. may not sound weird to many people, but Im exhausted and still I cant sit down for too long. I feel like Im wasting too much time, even though I just change positions and sit still there for awhile.

3. I cant wait to have kids, and I want at least 3 insha'allah.. this may not be weird to many people but when you live in the west 1 or 2 is usually the normal... so I say this isnt weird.. its just abnormal, but i come from a single parent family as an only child... I want my kids to be able to talk to people other than me :) insha'allah

4. I save, alot! and I only really buy in sales unless its something thats really original. Im a scrimper.. after coming out of uni I decided that now was the best time to save really.. when Im still not used to having much money. Although Im saving to pay off my student loan it doesnt really help that the exchange rate is half :( so I saved $4000 for when I last went home which gave me not even 2000 pounds which was annoying.. and its nearly all gone :(

5. I sometimes wish I wasnt as close to my mum as I am.. because then I would have told her I was muslim along time ago without having to worry about her feelings and how upset she would be. *sigh* Allahu alim (God knows best)

6. Is it weird to be nervous about getting married?? Insha'allah this year finally I might be getting married with the will of God, after over 4 years of knowing this guy masha'allah.. but probably less since we talked about marriage. Well, I am nervous especially since I will be moving back to UK insha'allah and that my family dont know about him.

7. I sometimes wish that I had gone through my A' levels and degree not having a specific vocation in mind, then I could have took really random subjects just for the sake of liking them and not because I sort of 'had to' like French, Graphics or Home Economics (yeh I did a GCSE in it) Maybe insha'allah I will do something for the sake of doing it when Im more settled down.

8. I havent seen much of Canada, after nearly 4 years.. and yes its weird for me.. I love to travel and have visited many countries. So to have been here for that long and to have visited, erm.. Quebec twice and flew back to UK 3 times its weird for me!! But Im going to put it down to the pathetic 2 weeks a year holiday we get over here.. yes 10 days!!! Insha'allah I intend on seeing more this year though, with long long weekends and maybe before I move back to UK.

9. Im a vegetarian.. yes you would be surprised at how many people find that weird.. you would probably be even more surprised at how many muslims find that weird.. no actually, you probably wouldnt be surprised, but I was.. I was a vege before I was a muslim and I never knew the comments I would get from other muslims over this subject.. sometimes it hurts me that they cant be more open minded and I come across so righteous when they tell me 'it isnt haram' erm.. did I say it was?? or 'it doesnt make you a better muslim' now that stings!

10. I want to adopt insha'allah.. I know this probably isnt weird but I do... insha'allah, maybe 2 insha'allah. I would like a child from UK because there are so many kids being put into care for no fault of their own with the highest rate of teenage pregnancies in the whole of Europe.. and I would like to adopt from a random part of the world to give them a chance at a better life insha'allah. It pains me that I would have to have a newborn (well under 2) to breast feed them to have them as my own in the eyes of God, but that is the will and the ruling for this instance. Insha'allah the other children put into homes will be looked after by their creator.

Thanks for reading my weird and wonderful quirks :)
Now I want to tag some people, I see Umm HAY has already tagged Kate, so Ill leave her in peace... Aalya, Hayah, Samah, Rabia (sis you dont have to put it in your islam blog) hmm.. they are all the people I really know that I have access to their blogs at the moment, maybe Ill add later insha'allah

3 comments:

  1. Assalamu'alaikum sis,

    Hmmmm... interesting...

    Did the story 'IT' have anything to do with your dislike of clowns?

    You should definitely learn surah Al-Ma'un next then (referring to your poll) since you've disclosed that you care about orphans. InshaAllah sis if your wish is sincere, and it is good for you in this life and the hereafter, you'll find a way to get 2 adopted children and 3 biological children of your own. :D

    I'll be seeking pointers from you then :)

    truly,
    Melor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugg... I've never done one of these tag things... thanks! :-P Im stiing here and thinking of 10 wierd things..hmmm ok well my afternoon will be preoccupied with this now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam aleikum..none of them things are really weird :P you can do better than that? can you? I dunno.....ur not weird.. thats why..hehehe
    Sis..your gonna be a great mom and a great wife incha'allah. SOON incha'allah

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed