31 January 2008

Is Busta Rhymes a muslim???

4 comments:

  1. salams sis event he 1000s ofmiles dont seperate our thinking i was thinking and watched this exact same clip on the same time and i was like NOOOOO HE AINT MUSLIM
    RACHID cudnt understand y i couldnt believe it??????????????????????????????? busta rhymes muslim now theres a shock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats not for us to decide.. thats for Allah to decide, what if he turned around and said your not muslim, how would you feel. I understand theres a common difference. But whether he is or not, he made a beautiful speach dont you reckon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i misread the first comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if his views has change but i want to say like maybe when I was in high school- He won some music arward and he gave a Shout out of the 5 percenters calling themselves muslim... So he's amognst the 5 percenters... which to be honestly I don't know what or who they are BUT I remember watching the Musis Award show and He was like 'Glory be Allah.... and Love to the 5% Muslims"
    Allahu Alim
    Rabi'a

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed