I just saw it in the shops now... dunno whether its worth it though, I think it was about $10. I just bought a pair of high waisted black wide leg jeans for $2.50 and Im sooo impressed with myself. I just spent about $40 in old navy and came out with 2 pairs of trousers (well 1 jean and 1 trousers) 2 tops, a little top for Sara and a pair of football slippers heehee.. I just had to $4 :D Alhamdulillah.. all worth it :D
So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
19 January 2008
What do you think?
I just saw it in the shops now... dunno whether its worth it though, I think it was about $10. I just bought a pair of high waisted black wide leg jeans for $2.50 and Im sooo impressed with myself. I just spent about $40 in old navy and came out with 2 pairs of trousers (well 1 jean and 1 trousers) 2 tops, a little top for Sara and a pair of football slippers heehee.. I just had to $4 :D Alhamdulillah.. all worth it :D
Themes
shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bismillaah
ReplyDeleteAs Salaamu 'alaykum and peace be upon you,
Salaam Sis Ammena *hugs*
SubhanAllaah, i am impressed too! 2.50 only for a jeans? I love going to old navy too. And i think the blouse you posted looks gorgeous.
Love and Salaam
Sis Zabrina
hmm.. its actually a dress :P lol
ReplyDeletedress= blouse = hijabified lol
ReplyDeleteI think that would look lovely with the wide legged pants, and wow what a deal for $3
ReplyDeletei went back yesterday.. they didnt have the XS and to be honest I still didnt like it enough to 'have to have it!' if you get my meaning... so i didnt pick it up.
ReplyDeleteI don't like it. :( YOu made the right choice, :P
ReplyDelete