20 January 2008

For the imam in your life


I just thought this was hilarious... check out the other tshirts on site.. I wouldnt wear them, but they made me smile :D Can you imagine Amaar wearing one in little mosque on the prairie?? heehee

6 comments:

  1. That's just too funny.. and yeah it would be perfect for little mosque..lol

    what site is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam... if you click the title of the blog I linked it to the site for the tshirt :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. asalaam alaikum warahmat Allah, thats hilarious.. i love it.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!
    Cafepress.com also has some cute stuff like this..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalaamu alaikum, too funny! I love those t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalaamu Alaykum,

    YES, I can imagine Ammar wearing it!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed