21 January 2008

Conversion at RIS


Masha'allah, I just found this while browsing for videos for my other blog... I was there, but I must have missed this.... I wonder how the sister is doing in her deen. May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) protect her and keep her on the straight path to give her use of the gardens of Jennah insha'allah

2 comments:

  1. Assalamu'alaikum Ammena,

    That was a nice video to start my day with :)

    subhanallah

    The lady holding the camera... was she crying? oh god...

    truly,
    Melor

    BTW... i dont think you would have missed it, sis... but it says its the 2006 RIS... did you go that year as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i do believe she is crying.. it is emtional though subhanallah.. as for your BTW yes i did go to the 2006 RIS, that was my first :P but i wasnt there for the whole weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed