I got a letter yesterday from immigration saying that they have received my application, alhamdulillah, but they need me to fill in a residency survey and send more proof of my time within Canada. So Ive had to photocopy all the pages of my 2 passports (my 1st expired while I was here) and bills, certificates and wage slips to prove I was in the country... my mum reckons its because someone has the same name as me and they want to clarify although I highly doubt it and just think they are being silly. My mum got home to a letter saying that she had to go in for her fingerprints.. for Gods sake.. fingerprints??? subhanallah!!! Anyways, i phoned up my old job for a letter to prove I was working there for the times I gave and Ive nearly filled in my 'survey' so insha'allah I should have it sent off by the end of the week or early next week insha'allah. I also figured out how to find out the current status of the application on the web so I will be checking that more often once its been sent off. I just want to get this over and done with and start my life properly doing what i want to do.
Remember me in your prayers :)
Peace and salams, Ammena
ur always in my prayers :)
ReplyDeletebut al hamdullilah.. you know..it could be worse.... :)
Inshallah all goes well with the application - don't worry too much about it, just a pain to fill out all the paper work and takes a bit of time thats all :) keeping you in my prayers
ReplyDeleteAsSalaam Alaikum
ReplyDeleteIf you think its difficult dealing with this, wait until you have to cope with Algerian beuracracy!!!!
I hope everything works out for you though sis.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAs Salaamu Alaikum Sis:
ReplyDeleteI will say dua for you!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have subscribed to your feed.
Alhamdulillah that I have found your blog :)
dont worry sis , you will get there at least its organised , my new word for the week BTW as DZ is so un org , say alhamduilah and deep breath , here its like banging your head against a brick wall , again and again alhamduillah!!! you in my duas hun!
ReplyDelete