25 January 2008

Yasir Qhadhi

I was just browsing a blog that I found on Umm HAYs blogroll and came across this blog (click the heading link) about Yasir Qhadhi... I have noted the paragraph.

'Amongst the callers to falsehood who have graduated from here, the Islaamic Univeristy of Madeenah, is Yasir Qhadhi. I severely warn you against him, especially as Allaah the Glorified has exposed him after he wrote this document that has reached us and propagated it over the internet. '

i wonder if its the same guy Im thinking about and now Im nervous as to why he says this... insha'allah Ill comment on his blog, see what he says and let you guys know.

9 comments:

  1. Ya Allah! What is wrong with these people! The backbiters and the tale bearers that Allah (swt) warns us against in His Quran.

    If it is the same Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi, educated in Saudi, he is the author of the fantastic book and DVD "Dua: The Weapon of the Believer".

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Salaamu Alaikum Sis:

    OK - I followed the link to the "Pledge" and it appears to be more scholar in-fighting. In particular,

    "We say; how can all of them be from Ahlus Sunnah while they contradict each other? Is there anything after the truth except falsehood?! How could all of them be Ahlus Sunnah while each one refutes the other?"

    There is a great book called "A History of the Ahlul-Hadeeth: A Study of the Saved Sect and That it is the People of Hadeeth" by Ahmad Ibn Muhammad Ad-Dehlawee Al-Madanee (Salafi Publications) that addresses this topic and the differences/refutes between even the Companions!

    The Companions didn't accuse each other of this madness over differences/refutes.

    This madness is what turns some people off from our beautiful Salafi minhaj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalaamu Alaykum,

    I believe this kind of thing is a Western Muslim thing, "in-fighting" I mean, stemming from former Islamic uni students,etc. You don't get it here even though there are different opinions.

    May Allah guide us all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asalamu alakum sister
    iam very :( about all this ''in fighting' Allah al must'aan , may HE bless us with Ilm beffiting to enter jannah and keep us firmly upon the straight path , the right path ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Salaamu Alaikum Sis Rainbow:

    Your blog template is beautiful, Masha Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. as salam alaykum,

    With all due respect, those who are making the criticisms against him are his former teachers, scholars, and major scholars.

    I hope we are not so bold as to accuse scholars such as Shaykh Alee Naasir al-Faqihee and others of backbiting. He is one of the major scholars of Madeenah.

    If there is any mistakes, please do not hesitate to let me know. The audio link was attached as well as the link to the website with criticisms of other scholars and Allaah knows best.

    Aboo Muaadh

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, all I asked was to clarify who Yasir Qadhi was.. I think theres a few

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed