
We had hot choc (white at that!) yummy.

We shopped.

We took scenic shots on the way home, well she tried :P

We made funny faces, ok, I made funny faces.

And most of all I spent 4 hours snowboarding on Sunday
Yes I had an amazing weekend, alhamdulillah, I ache and I think Ive hurt my wrist, but it was truly memorable.
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,
ReplyDeleteMasha'Allah, it looks like you have a wonderful weekend!!! :) Next time have some hot chocolate for meeeeeee.
You went snowboarding!!! Lucky you. That's one of the things I want (or maybe wanted) to do. How long have you been snowboarding for? Do you ski too? Which one is more difficult?
Take care,
Love Farhana
Salam Farhana, I took a few lessons 2 yrs ago but an accident meant i couldnt do it last winter.. so started again this weekend. Insha'allah will get loads done this winter :D as for skiing, no ive never been and ive been told for beginners (especially girls) snowboarding is easier :D maybe we should go together :P heehee.. seeing as youre only over in toronto :P and next time we can both have hot choc hehe
ReplyDeleteAsSalaam Alaikum
ReplyDeleteWow, looks like you had a fantastic time. I hope you haven't injured yourself too badly, and you can get back out again soon inshallah.
Assalaamu alaikum,
ReplyDeleteI already commented elsewhere about your snowboarding weekend... masha'Allah! Just wanted to add... it seems that in every set of pics there is at least one photo of you making funny faces in the car on your way there or home! LOL! Is the traffic that bad... ? I guess you have to do something to pass time eh?! LOL, only kiddin' sis. ;) xxx
yeh I spend quite a bit of time in my car.. but this wasnt from me, she wanted to take a picture and I dont often do poses :D
ReplyDeleteLooks like an amazing time... Wish I had been there to do the shopping part with you. (Actually, the snowboarding looks really fun, too. So dangit, I really missed out, didn't I? hehe!) -J
ReplyDelete