So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
15 January 2008
Zaytuna institute
Salam, I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would be interested in participating in one of the courses from this website (click title for link) They are good prices and even better if there is more people involved, and more fun too :P I suppose im really talking about people in canada, but anyone can join in insha'allah. Let me know
Themes
islamic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This does look interesting - I looked at the Distance education and one of the courses I kind of would be interested in "Living the Qur'an " it says its about $40 and you can download the course to listen when you want to... I'm just now sure how all this is a 'course', how is it different than just reading or listening to a lecture?
ReplyDeleteZaytuna’s new and improved Distance Learning program is centered around a unique system that gives registered students access to a new audio/video class session download each week, course-related handouts, and an interactive online student forum all from their “course portal.” This “download-based” format allows students the freedom to review course content at their own pace and on the device or player of their choice (computer, iPod, CD player, car stereo, multimedia-equipped cell phone, etc.).
ReplyDeleteSo the only different than going to a normal lecture is getting definate hand outs, the ability to listen whenever you want to and the forum to talk about it. However, isnt that really like going to a lecture with a friend and talking about it after.. Im sure there are benefits, esp for those ppl who dont have the ability to go to everyday lectures.
salam sis u no i wud but i got enuff on my hand with my degree if i ever get started i might finish it lol
ReplyDeleteI am interested but for the future as I have a few online projects on at the mo. Keep us updated how you get on. :)
ReplyDelete