14 January 2008

My surah poll

So... I was wondering, what made you vote for the surah you voted for? The reason why I used these surahs was for the following reason... surah al-fil is the last 5 verse surah I need to remember then I will be onto the 8 verse surahs insha'allah. Surah al-ma'un is surah 107 which means if I learnt it I would know from surah 106 onwards in the last part of the quran... surah al-humazah just because after the other 2 surahs this is the next one to remember... then I would know from surah 103 onwards (after learning the other 2 of course) plus its a 9 verse surah and I want to get it out the way and build my confidence. At the moment by biggest learning is 8 verses from surah al-fatiha and sort of ayat al-kursi which is near enough 8 verses even though its only one verse.. if you get me :D So I would be interested to see why you voted for the surahs :) thanks. I actually learnt the english of surah al-fil... but from the votes, Im going to move over to surah al-ma'un asap insha'allah

2 comments:

  1. Im dizzy from reading this particular posting :) good thing you don;t drink coffee :)
    May Allah reward you sis.. Amin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you didnt answer the question though.. i know u voted.. so what did you vote for and why?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed