28 February 2008

My day

Soo... its -21 in kitchener (the area that I live in) with the wind chill... flipping freezing!!! but actually I have felt worse believe it or not.... so the news you are all dying to hear :P I took my canadian citizenship test this morning, 20 multiple choice questions 2 of which I had to get correct and another 1 out of 3 I had to get right.. I scored 19 out 0f 20 alhamdulillah.. still not really understanding the one I got wrong but oh well, I passed and thats the main thing. Now I just have to wait for a letter asking me to attend the ceremony some time in April insha'allah. Just wanted to let you all know :D Thanks for the duaa

9 comments:

  1. AsSalaam Alaikum

    ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!!

    Well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. al hamdullilah !!!
    Mabrouk :)
    proud of you... things are just faling into place... al hamdullilah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mabrook! I dunno when i'll b getting my citizenship test !..

    www.zaiqa.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalaamu alaikum
    Oh, alhamdu Lillah on your good news sis! Well done! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salaam Aleikum Sister!

    Masha'Allah great news! Thanks for the well wishes, I do feel better than this morning, not over the hill, but better.
    Have fun with your new citizenship!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalaamu Alaykum,

    Mabrook sis!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. salaam,
    well done, masha'allah
    relieved??
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salaams Sis:

    Mabrook! I'm sooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salam...

    I'm so happy to hear that the test went so well!! Alhamdullilah!!

    Now if only this weather can get a bit better!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed