So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
8 February 2008
Ooooh
so today we were talking about meat and some guy i work with mentioned that you can buy halal pork, I wasnt totally listening to him but I caught the jist.. I was like.... what did you say?? Subhanallah.. I knew he was joking but what is the point of a joke if it isnt funny and its totally false?? This guys surname is Islam, I cant remember where hes from, but he asks me for his wife when Eid was and proceeds to tell people he doesnt really believe in one religion... Allahu alim.
Themes
my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?