8 February 2008

My first arabic reading class

It was supposed to be today... Kate, remember what we were talking about with my procrastination? well my computer shut itself off about 5 mins before my class was due to start and I didnt realise, to get it up at running at 1232 when my lesson was at 1230... its 1250 now and no sign of the ppl on skype.... I dont think its just to do with my computer shutting off because I see no 'add member' dialog box... hmm.... Allahu alim :)

3 comments:

  1. Insha'allah all eventually goes well with the tajweed...can't reccomend it highly enough..It's definately been a pivotal moment for me masha'allah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah - you're on holiday - duh, I knew that! Anyway, I did it today on my own, and it was good. We did Al Fatihaah and Al Ikhlas. Tip for today: when you say Allah, you say Al-laah! Hehe you will know what I am talking about next week - unless it's just my error. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed