.. so I think I might be taking my computer back to the shop, so I will be finishing this blog from work. Therefore no photos :)
Where was I? Oh yes.. saturday afternoon, after the war museum we sort of toddled around for abit and picked up some dvds, had coffee (me white hot choc, yummy) then headed back to her place. We chilled for the evening, it was nice... she had university work to do and I was trying to finish my stitching project (which is very nearly finished, insha'allah tonight I will finish it) We had an earlier evening by turning in around 1130ish I think :) was so tired after all the walking around the museum.
In the morning we sat around chatting and reading or studying and we decided to go out for breakfast before I left then I could drop her off around there so she could go to her converts meeting, masha'allah. She really seems to have blended well into the muslim society over there masha'allah, wearing hijab full time and her parents seem so open minded and well balanced to accept this minor change masha'allah. I envy her slightly although not really, if you get what I mean. Allahu alim. Anyways, we had breakfast, mine wasnt too nice.. too much melted cheese and I was nearly sick :( but alhamdulillah it filled a little hole for my drive back.
I left Ottawa about 130pm and arrived back in Cambridge around 630pm which was much better timing that going there and you will all be glad to hear without a speeding ticket alhamdulillah :) I stopped once for petrol and toilet, so it could have been even less time :P but now Im back and getting back into my routine :( working days this week, only found out yesterday so looking forward to getting this week finished insha'allah.
Well thats it from me for now, insha'allah Ill get my computer up and sorted (its making funny noises!) and all will be well
Peace and salams, Ammena
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?