So... heres a few things, on suggestion from 2 close friends Ive changed the title of my blog to Ammena's Adventures :) Quite chirpy I think, and I suppose it does suit my life.. good adventures or not alhamdulillah. Also, with only 3 hours of my poll left to vote on the poll currently stands at me learning some new salah duaa... followed by surah al-fil.. Ive decided that I need to do more research on salah duaas, I have read many things where only certain things are allowed to be said and only at certain times. So insha'allah I will look more into that, but I do have a duaa I want to learn from here so insha'allah I will start to learn at least that one and surah al-fil at the same time insha'allah. Then I will know all the small surahs from the mount hira website masha'allah and next will be a big one :) Ill keep you up to date insha'allah.Oh yeh, I started 'Footsteps' yeh yeh i know.. I havent finished the stitching yet :P insha'allah Ill finish tonight definately. I must admit, Im not as impressed with this one as I was with the other 2. I seem to be skipping over a lot of the islamic stuff, I suppose when you get into reading a novel you dont have the heart for the facts you want the story line. Its mostly about the husband looking into marrying a second wife... but Ill give you a full report when its finished insha'allah
Peace and salams, Ammena
YAY for the adventures !! whoohoo...
ReplyDeleteYay for the salahs too ;)
anxious to hear about this book...
can I subscribe to Ammena's used books? hehe
salam, yeh... if you are ever looking for a book I mention lemme know. I can send it over to you or keep hold of it until you are over my way insha'allah.
ReplyDelete