So I promised everyone a blog of my big day on Thursday and I never got around to blogging about it. Its now Saturday and Im in Ottawa (another blog) but as my friend is making me some tea I thought I would blog about while Im waiting. So I woke up a little late for my snowboarding lesson on thursday which was at 10am, I phoned ahead and rearranged it for 11am, that way I would have just under an hour there, then and hour lesson then I would stay for a little bit longer. Anyways, I got there just after 10am and went to the desk to get the lesson paid for. The woman proceeded to tell me that they didnt have private lessons on thursdays :( so why was I booked in then!? silly people, so I stayed around for just under 2 hours. It was so busy there and it even started snowing again, but the slopes were pretty icey already, Im doing pretty well I think. I can turn around while going down the slopes and Im a lot less scared of going down the slopes because I know how to stop now. I think its all about confidence! The slopes have closed now, but insha'allah Im hoping to go to the ones that I started my lessons on this week if its still open.
Anyways, I drove home and picked up my computer on the way back.. then I settled in to sorting that out and tried to revise a little for my firearms license exam. The computer has a new hard drive so everything has been wiped out, including all my lectures (but I have them saved on my ipod alhamdulillah) Then I went to pick up the car for my weekend trip to Ottawa :) there was something funny about the car, it wouldnt seem to go past 40km/h but I just figured it was something that just needed to warm up. Which it wasnt!!! Took me forever to get here at not more than 100km/h on the highway!!
So then after awhile I set out for my exam.. which I was running late for and eventually got there 5 minutes late :( but alhamdulillah I passed the exam so now I can officially shoot rifles and shotguns :P beware!! heehee.
Anyways, its time for tea and we are going to take back the car to see if I can get it changed insha'allah.. then off to the war museum and some touristy things insha'allah :D catch u guys soon.
Peace and salams, Ammena
want pictures...pictures and more pictures :)
ReplyDeleteIncha'allah.
I wonder if there is an Islamic name that means busy lady....
masha'allah :)