So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
31 March 2008
Toronto 18
I havent watched it all, but lemme know what you think
I'm sorry to against the others here..but they were going to blow up things !! this is not Islam !! it's bad for the deen and bad for a muslim Image. I also applaud the security of Canada for finding these bad ppl and stopping them before someone got hurt and also before they cold give Islam a worse name.
I agree with Anisah, I'm glad the security caught these fellows. I don't know why muslims are doing this. I'm so angry...they should be directing their energy to fighting against the zionist and protecting their people instead. I am so ashamed those dudes are muslim really. more like psssst out of reality.
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?
Ya Allah(swt)
ReplyDeleteMay Allah(swt) protect us all from this type of treatment and judgement..........
Assalaamu alaikum,
ReplyDeleteFrom watching this doc the whole case against the young men sounds absolutely ludicrous. Subhan Allah.
Umm Ibrahim
I'm sorry to against the others here..but they were going to blow up things !! this is not Islam !! it's bad for the deen and bad for a muslim Image.
ReplyDeleteI also applaud the security of Canada for finding these bad ppl and stopping them before someone got hurt and also before they cold give Islam a worse name.
I agree with Anisah, I'm glad the security caught these fellows. I don't know why muslims are doing this. I'm so angry...they should be directing their energy to fighting against the zionist and protecting their people instead. I am so ashamed those dudes are muslim really. more like psssst out of reality.
ReplyDelete