So I added some pictures to my page from my travels in the past few years, insha'allah you enjoy the sights :) Im thinking about changing them every now and again.
On a side note, Ive been praying istikharah for the past few days about getting married and Im wondering how its goin to be. I mean I prayed it right at the beginning when the relationship was new and I got a positive outcome.. now Im thinking, is there a point? I mean you arent supposed to pray it if you already have an idea in your head of what you want to happen. I suppose I just want a little more guidance. Allahu alim
salam aleikum
ReplyDeleteI think what ur doing is the right thing. maybe ask if it's right for you then to make it easy and if wrong guide u away. Amin :)
this is what I did way back :) and still am.....
anyway.. ur in my prayers :)
luvin the pics :)
Salam... insha'Allah khair sis. You have made istikharah and if it is the right thing for you Allah swt will open all the doors for it. Note the words you use in istikharah: If this matter is good for me and my den then make it easy and if it bad then keep it far from me. (Yup, paraphrased ;) )
ReplyDeleteThe photos are nice masha'Allah, I want to add a few more on my page too. Do you know how to change the template to a non-blogger template?? Is there a risk of destroying everything?! I found one I like that has tabs at the top which is nice but don't dare stick the html on my blog in case I wreck everything! Umm Ibrahim