Hadith - Bukhari 9:168, Narrated Abu Salama
I used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard Abu Qatada saying, "I too, used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard the Prophet
saying, "A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, he should not tell it to anybody except to the one whom he loves, and if he saw a dream which he disliked, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of Satan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell it to anybody, for it will not harm him."
Hmm... seems I shouldnt even tell you the dream now. :( but I wanted to tell you all. Ive already told it to a friend... well lets just say that it was a definite yes for moving back to England. Now just have to pray about getting married :) insha'allah its all good
asalam alaikum sis
ReplyDeletemashallah that means some late night talks again lol. i really miss the late nights, now i dont even bother going online much as theres no one else there sob sob lol.
you are a great sister and a very sweet friend. im sure Allah(swt) will grant you a great life with your intended inshallah and your move back to the uk if that is what he wills.
take care wa salam khadijah
It is true, only tell a good dream to someone you love, so tell your husband to be :) I only tell my husband or my mum. I try not to tell bad dreams, but sometimes i have terrible dreams and tell my husband as it helps me.
ReplyDeleteInshallah we will see you here in the UK soon. :)
Salaam Ammena :),
ReplyDeletehow are you?Hm...in love is the girl!Nice :)))!
I was wondering if you could tell me what an Istikharah prayer is?
I send you a hug and I wish you all the best for your future plans!
Coming back to the yoo-kay woohoo! We so need to meet up! Inshallah all the best with your future marriage :)
ReplyDeletexxxx
salam girls,
ReplyDeletekhadijah: yup late nights ahoy! heehee, we will have to meet for coffees too hehe.
Sonya: yeh i think sometimes to talk a dream over makes it seem less real, but we should remember this and try to fulfil it insha'allah
Natashaamina: im going to link to another blog about the prayer, thanks for commenting. So you back then? insha'allah the rest went well... look forward to seeing some blogs from u soon :P fi amenallah
Hayah: yeh def meet up :P watford was one of my fav hangout spots.. so you will have to show me the new places. Will be fun, we can 'do lunch' heehee, in between ur busy school schedule that is, masha'allah
Salam aleikum !!!..
ReplyDeletewow... this is good news al hamdullilah
well.. 7 hours plane ride or 7 hours drive in a car..no big diff...:P
I pray Allah will make everything easy and smooth for u both , Incha'alah