So Natashaamina asked about the istikharah salah in my previous post so I though I would point everyone in the direction of a friends blog who made a post about it. I found the post detailed enough for me masha'allah so insha'allah everyone else can benefit from it too.
Its funny the things we know that we take for granted everyone to know... like for me, I was told about istikharah right at the beginning of my conversion, I think I might have even stumbled upon it during my research and realised the full enormity of the ritual masha'allah. Then I forget and wonder how people can make those tough decisions all on their own, may Allah (swt) guide them and present them with the correct path ameen.
Salam Ammena,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this link. As no surprise this prayer description came at the exact moment I needed it, alhamdullilah.