8 April 2008

My world

its still a long way coming but everything finally seems to be slotting into place alhamdulillah :D

3 comments:

  1. Assalaamu alaikum,

    Alhamdu Lillah sis. :)

    Btw, have tagged you. :) 6 word memoir... see here for details. :)

    hugs, Umm Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam, yeh i saw! Ive been thinking about what to write.. its hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Ammena,

    My email is hijabistyle@yahoo.com. I made the change on my website as well. Thanks for wanting to join the affiliate program. Send me an email and I will give you a special link to use.

    Love the blog btw, keep posting Ammena!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed