9 April 2008

What country are you?




You're Western Sahara!

When walking down the street, almost no one would recognize you. And those that would tend to be a little crazy or off the beaten path themselves. Nevertheless, you consider yourself to be worthy of recognition and are willing to fight for a little credit. However, some would claim that they can't even see you when you're right in front of them. This kind of obscurity has only demoralized you a little. Your favorite Iraqi is Muqtada al-Sadr.


Take the Country Quiz II
at the Blue Pyramid

1 comment:

  1. Assalaamu alaikum,

    Hee hee... you posted it then! I was Kazakhstan... funny coz I have actually been there too!

    Umm Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed