6 April 2008

Quote

Im reading Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Glibert at the moment, Im waiting Prime So in between sobbing at how cute the main male character is in the film I came across this quote that I wanted to share with you all... it sums me to a tea, apart from the fact that it is said by a man!

Luca Spaghetti:
"We can change our wives," he said. "We can change our jobs, our nationalities and even our religions, but we can never change our team"

:) Subhanallah... my life quote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed