
I do feel that I need to know more about timelines and stuff, and this looked like an easy to read book. It was actually one of the last books I picked up and only came upon it by chance :) insha'allah it will be useful.
I bought this book since it was referred to in Jamal Badawi's lectures during RIS last year. I should have goggled it because I just found the whole thing online, Allahu alim. Enjoy.
Again another book I just found online :( but Im looking forward to getting into that one, I do believe that if you know causes you will try your upmost best to not be found in those situations. Of course, you cant always stay away from the issues, Allah has written for you these things while you were in the womb of your mother but maybe you can move away from these things sooner.. and of course bad things are always from Shaitan which we do have choices over to be sucked into them or not.
I own a few of these thin childrens books, I think they get the point across quicker and go into the general storyline that you should know rather than bogging you down with useless bits of facts and information. Theres also a little Q&A section at the back to see if you learnt anything from the book. I know this story can be found over the net, but these types of books are easy things you can carry around with you and read in a few mintues.

Here is another childrens type book, I couldnt find it online but I found a wikipedia page for the same story. I have most of this collection too, so when i found it in the sale it would have been silly to ignore it :P thats my excuse anyways. I look forward to reading that one too insha'allah

I went in to buy another of this series for a friend in UK and thought about buying the set, however I decided against it but picked this one up for myself 'rights and obligations between the spouses in islam' she did recommend it, so insha'allah its worthwhile.

And this is the one I bought for my friend :) 'marital intimacy according to the pure sunnah

It always amazes that the kids school books are so much cheaper than your average book, masha'allah. This was $9 then had 40% knocked off masha'allah. Anyways, I dont think Im up to this level just yet :P maybe a few years insha'allah... but why not buy it now? so every time I see it, then that will be the goal to be able to complete this insha'allah. For me and everyone else who is part of this ummah insha'allah
Also I bought some hijab pins :) my chin pins have been falling to pieces lately and I have to start remembering the thicker ones that I can wear normal safety pins with.. I also bought a yellow stick pin for the side of my head :) its pretty masha'allah. Then we went to subway for lunch, I got a foot long sub! dont ask! I was hungry :P and sat chatting for actually quite a few hours come to think of it, but it was nice... we talked about my impending wedding, the reasons marriage freaks me out, her hubby, september 11th, random news stories Ive recently read thanks to MMW blog. Then we left and I drove home, completely happy with my day, alhamdulillah. JazakAllah khair Aalya, insha'allah see you soon.
Salam aleikum. SOOOO as u can tell by ur traffic thingy..I downloaded the books :) so some reading to do tonight !! I also emailed them to my friend nearby who is far from anything and anyone islamic. Jazak'Allah Khair.
ReplyDeleteGood choice of books.
I am really happy that u had such a nice day. you deserve it !!
HUGG
I had a wonderful time as well!! I really enjoyed the whole talking about marriage thing:) The mosque was an experience - the little ones were so cute mashallah - Trying to read the book Bent Rib - quite interesting so far!
ReplyDeleteThanks for a lovely saturday...Inshallah we'll have more of them!