So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
6 April 2008
should i be....
... happy that I am always talked about as the sensible one? the careful one? the different than everyone else one? Allahu alim, alhamdulillah
YA you should be !! This is why we love you :P you may be those things u said, but ur also very caring, always helping others, encouraging, listening. I would say you are pretty darn adventurous too. OH and funny !!!.. ( You might even tip on hilarious, but then I can't say I am hilarious anymore :P )
I have seen your message on my blog as well as Hayah. Thank you for adding me to your blogroll. I also added you. Concerning size charts, I will post those up within the next 48 hours. Inshallah those shall be helpful, plus I will give you the discount that you have asked for! :) Great blog, keep the stuff coming, inshallah I will visit you more.
There is no reason why you should'nt be happy Ammena, why be like everyone else, how boring would that be. I have been told that i am also different and not always in a good way, but i choose to see these things as me being strong minded and a strong person. It's not always easy to push me over. Be happy Ammena, you're lovely :)
I'm always the careful one and sensible one... so when I do something out of character its like OMGoodness did she really?? 'boo' We're all different and that is a good thing in the end even if it does not seem like that at the time ;)
Assalaamu alaikum Ammena, I agree with Anisah! Yes you come across as sensible (as opposed to a wreckless idiot... which do you prefer?!) but all the other things she mentioned too. ;) Umm Ibrahim
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?
YA you should be !! This is why we love you :P you may be those things u said, but ur also very caring, always helping others, encouraging, listening. I would say you are pretty darn adventurous too. OH and funny !!!.. ( You might even tip on hilarious, but then I can't say I am hilarious anymore :P )
ReplyDeleteSalam sister,
ReplyDeleteI have seen your message on my blog as well as Hayah. Thank you for adding me to your blogroll. I also added you. Concerning size charts, I will post those up within the next 48 hours. Inshallah those shall be helpful, plus I will give you the discount that you have asked for! :) Great blog, keep the stuff coming, inshallah I will visit you more.
There is no reason why you should'nt be happy Ammena, why be like everyone else, how boring would that be. I have been told that i am also different and not always in a good way, but i choose to see these things as me being strong minded and a strong person. It's not always easy to push me over.
ReplyDeleteBe happy Ammena, you're lovely :)
I'm always the careful one and sensible one... so when I do something out of character its like OMGoodness did she really?? 'boo' We're all different and that is a good thing in the end even if it does not seem like that at the time ;)
ReplyDeleteit is real luck to be seen like that in other's eyes
ReplyDeleteregards from Poland
amina
Assalaamu alaikum Ammena, I agree with Anisah! Yes you come across as sensible (as opposed to a wreckless idiot... which do you prefer?!) but all the other things she mentioned too. ;) Umm Ibrahim
ReplyDelete