So the things Im grateful for in this past year and now
- my health alhamdulillah :) my hand looks the same I think, but thats about the only thing that is bothering me about my exterior and interior, Ive been through a few struggles in terms of the unknown of ailments but all is well alhamdulillah.
- my family, I got to see my grandmother in june whilst in Canada and she passed away in August. I also got to see my uncle in November and he passed away in May.
- my deen... i think Im growing in it, there are still many things that I need to get sorted in my head and listen to my logical side but Im getting there.
- my education, it helps me to see the better side of things and feel confident in the questions I raise, not just in my job (cause it isnt related to my degree) but also in general in my life. I hope to increase my knowledge in the future, although I dont think it will be career wise, more religion wise insha'allah
Salams aleikum..u forgot ur friends ;)))
ReplyDeleteand how blessed you are to be talented in needle point...and got to travel a bit.
OF course we always have a lot to learn in Islam....one never stops learning. Al hamdullilah you have the urge to do so.
keep up the good work sis, I am sure you will be rewarded incha'allah
oh yeh.. my friends :P sorry.. i suppose I was just thinkin in terms of the problems Ive had over the last year.. and of that, my friends havent been a problem alhamdulillah
ReplyDeleteAsSalaam Alaikum
ReplyDeletemashallah. It's good to see that your are looking at all the good things you have achieved in your life. Inshallah the next year will be filled with happiness, excitement, and learning, and you can look back again next year to even more success.
Assalamu alaikom,
ReplyDeleteAlhamdulillah. :)
eyes-serene
Assalaamu alaikum,
ReplyDeleteAlhamdu lillah for everything eh sis? :) May the next year bring much happiness.
Umm Ibrahim
Salam Ammena,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! May Allah continue to bless you in all ways, inshallah.