hello everyone,
so I have some books that Im looking to load off while sorting out my flat.. Ive given the links and the price, this doesnt include post and packaging, insha'allah we can sort that out if you want me to send you some. All prices are CDN$
Princess Sultana's circle Jean Sasson $10 (paperback)
Anybody out there Marian Keyes $20 (paperback)
Annie Freeman's fabulous Travelling funeral Kris Radish $15 (paperback)
Petals in the Ashes Mary Hooper $5 (paperback)
Mirage Soheir Khashoggi $7 (paperback)
Tamarind Mem Anita rau Badami $10 (paperback)
Brick Lane Monica Ali $10 (paperback)
My fathers notebook Kader Abdolah $15 (paperback)
Veil of Roses Laura Fitzgerald $7 (paperback)
Rethinking muslim women and the veil Katherine Bullock $15 (paperback)
salaam sis, I'd possibly like the Leila Aboulela book inshallah. How much inclusive of P&P to sunny Hudds?
ReplyDeleteerm.. maybe a total of around $12
ReplyDeleteI would love to buy some of those books, however I am trying to streamline my stuff for the move *sigh*
ReplyDeleteI love books.