1 June 2008

alhamdulillah

I have my laptop back :D check out new pics on facebook, the smile on my face from seeing h2b after so long, and Aalya, the ipod link worked!! woohoo!! but Im sure I dont want to go back to how I was before I took the laptop in so now Im off to pray sunnah maghrib prayers and finish a stitching insha'allah :D

1 comment:

  1. Salam...
    Glad to hear that you have your laptop back..woo hoo! So happy that that Ipod thing worked for you too! Its such a bother... but that way is so easy...so at least if it happens again you can save your files

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed