11 June 2008

chilling red


this is similar to an outfit I wear for work. A red dress over my jeans and whatever hijab Im in the mood for :) The only difference is, I have to wear safety shoes which are just black leather loafers.. but I love these DCs masha'allah :D

4 comments:

  1. Haleema has a pair of red ballet flats/pumps exactly like that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu alaikom,
    Wear that on the fourth of July if you're here. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam sis

    subhanallah loving the red and white, it a great comfy outfit mashallah.

    take care
    fi aminallah
    khadijah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, mashAllah love the colours.
    Are you moving to Vancouver or just visiting??

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed