9 June 2008

yay me

my first polyvore attempt, so hayah.. what dya think?? not as good as yours, but I did this from everything in polyvore not clothes that I like through the net.. that will happen when Im not at work insha'allah

4 comments:

  1. Oh i love the blue, very nice...
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove that skirt!! very cute outfit too, the blue's perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salaam Ammena :),

    today I really have to give you my compliments!The outfit with the skirt and the coats are very nice.I hope you will enjoy wearing them.

    Have a nice day!

    Allah bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks girls :) this is so something i would wear so thought I would show you all :D insha'allah theres a few more to come in the future heehee. As for the coats thing.. Im not to sure whether to buy one now, someone pointed out to me that I dont know where I will be in winter.. Qadr Allah, so think Im going to look into it when Im in UK insha'allah. But ill keep my eye on it, see if the price goes down more :D heehee fi amenallah

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed