30 June 2008

Heres one I prepared earlier

So while checking through my tags the other day I noticed that I hadnt posted a stitching of mine from awhile ago, here it is :D all framed and lovely alhamdulillah

8 comments:

  1. AsSalaam Alaikum

    Mashallah, lovely - my favourite colours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam alaikum sis

    your walls must be a wondeful ray of colour and wonderful reminders for sisters that visit you mashallah. your pics are just beautiful, mashallah.

    fi aminallah
    khadijah

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I wish.. insha'allah in the future.. so far the only ones I have in my flat are ones that havent been given to the sisters they are intended for :) I cant wait to start making things for my place insha'allah

    ReplyDelete
  4. masha'allah it's looking really good..has you h2b seen any of them???

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, funny you shoul dask that. He actually has one of the first ones I made and he showed it to me the other day (must have found it :P) His mum also has one I made for her alhamdulillah

    ReplyDelete
  6. MashaAllah very nice piece Ameena well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Assalaamu alaikum,

    Masha'Allah a really nice simple looking piece - love it! Are you working on something at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the compliments girls.. Im actually working on 2 smaller projects at the moment. Insha'allah they will be finished before I leave and hopefully i can start another one. Still got quite a few people to make for before I leave Canada, just looking now.. dunno if I will finish them all :( insha'allah

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed