1 July 2008

June

So now June is finished too, I really thought this month was going slow but it seems to be the beginning of every month. Once u pass the middle its like.. woooooooossshhhhhhhh now its a new month :D alhamdulillah, so what have I been up to this month then.
  • I had an appointment with the doctor for a review of my hand for the WSIB claim. he told me that if I havent heard from them by August to give them a ring, I not hoping for millions.. Im praying for a few hundred and anything over that is an added bonus alhamdulillah. It would sure help with my move back to UK. Ive been having more probs with my thumb recently, maybe its the change in the weather.. it seems that whenever I bring my thumb into my palm i feel like Im really having to stretch it and doesnt feel natural.. i feel the tension in the middle of my thumb to the point where it hurts sometimes. I dont know what its from, maybe its from the time when I was wearing the glove and not actually using it that much, Allahu alim
  • My grandad went to Spain for 1 week with my aunty and her family. I spoke with him afterwards.. he said it was tiring, that they wanted to go everywhere while he just wanted to stay any catch up. They visited where my grandparents used to live and I can imagine it was quite overwhelming for my grandad, they left probably about 8 years ago and I dont think they have been back since. Especially after my nana passing away now, I think my auntie could have been a little bit more sensitive to the situation, but thats her :(
  • There was the infamous lunch meeting that I slept through. Was supposed to meet with friends at 1230, ended up waking up (i worked the night before) at 1445 :( havent met up with them since.. but insha'allah next week I will or the week after maybe.
  • Of course I went to Vancouver (see current many posts for details) picked up the cds for 7 rolls of film :P heehee, thinking about getting some framed or something to remember them by.. maybe wait till im back in uk
  • Got paperwork back for firearms license, so Im just waiting for the actual license now.. insha'allah it shows up soon.
  • I met up with my friend, Rachel, who I met at my mosque last year. We went for lunch then went for jumah together, it was nice to be with someone who was so enthusiastic about going alhamdulillah... even if it was only because she missed it and not to pray :P (shes not muslim)

Wow, seems like a quiet month of june.. the weather has been nice so far, a few hot hot days but plenty of cooler days too alhamdulillah. Still havent learnt any quran or duaa.. but I did start on surah al-fil at last alhamdulillah. I have an intended list of what I want memorised before I move back to UK insha'allah

4 comments:

  1. subhanallah...could you have fitted more into the month??
    doesn't it surprise you when you look back at the things you've accomplished in a short space of time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. surprisingly enough, not this month.. i felt like i did more, but when i look back I did hardly anything worth noting down. Allahu alim. Im sure they will get busier the closer the move comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamu alaikom,
    Yeah, what a busy month! Mine would look more like this: Monday, did housework. Tuesday, did housework... :P

    Anyway, insha'Allah the claim goes through soon. You know how slow the government is.

    Have you told your doctor about your thumb? I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea to have another doctor take a look at it when you get back to the UK or something... Just to get a second opinion on it.

    Wow, seven rolls of film! Dang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. quiet? You call that quiet? I wonder what is happening for you heheh...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed