2 July 2008

Scenery pictures from BC

Check out my pics here from my zoom lens camera :) I took 7 rolls of film, got them all printed onto cds.. picked some of the best ones for this facebook album alhamdulilah

3 comments:

  1. Mashallah those pics are lovely! The scenery ones are just amazing...and the 'greenery' one is so vibrant! Must look wonderful as a background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. masha'allah the pictures are gorgeous, my faves are the rocks in water... i have a love for rocks in water...very aesthetically pleasing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mashallah i love the pic from your hols, especially the house one, i would love something like that in my garden mashallah, and its big enough too as well maybe ill hint to hubby lol.

    take care
    fi aminallah
    khadijah

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed