so after waking up early at 620am this morning I have been pottering on my laptop, its now nearly 9am in which time I havent really done much. Ive spoke to family, added some more pics to my facebook and played on my forum, made a cup of mint tea and ate a banana. In the midst of all this I have been thinking about the situation with my deen and my family and decided that there were a few things that I intend to accomplish with these issues. So I thought i would make a list of the things I plan to have completed by the end of 2009 insha'allah of course :)
fast more
read quran more often
set aside time of day to learn new islamic things (whether it be a story of shahaba, duaa or something totally new)
set aside time of day to read with h2b (maybe not together)
attend halaqas
start arabic course
I think thats enough for now :D Ill let ya know how it goes :P
it's always good to stay focused and have goals in mind.. something i do from time to time aswell, haven't manage anything major for a while but with hijrah looming maybe I'd better get some down on paper... ;)
ReplyDeleteAsSalaam Alaikum
ReplyDeleteInshallah you can achieve at least some of these. Good to have something down in writing to give you a boost when you're feeling low.
salam alekium, it's great that you're looking ahead with these things as important goals in mind! inshaAllah you'll have no problem accomplishing all your goals and Allah will reward you for your hard work. I like this goal-list idea!
ReplyDeleteList and goals , right up my street sister! belive you can achieve the imaganable inshaAllah, i pray Allah guide you sister and give you the emman you need ameen.
ReplyDelete