So here is my latest work of art :P I will post about it cause I know for a fact that she never reads my blog. Its for a friend of mine here in Canada, her algerian husband came over last year, we had fun at RIS and I love her to pieces. She moved to toronto just when I moved over to Cambridge which is a shame cause she was so much closer to me in Hamilton, Allahu alim. So the names read Kim on the left and Muhammed on the right. Insha'allah she likes it. Comments, do you think Muhammed should be moved around so you have to turn your head to the left rather than the right, what do you think?
So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
24 June 2008
Stitching
So here is my latest work of art :P I will post about it cause I know for a fact that she never reads my blog. Its for a friend of mine here in Canada, her algerian husband came over last year, we had fun at RIS and I love her to pieces. She moved to toronto just when I moved over to Cambridge which is a shame cause she was so much closer to me in Hamilton, Allahu alim. So the names read Kim on the left and Muhammed on the right. Insha'allah she likes it. Comments, do you think Muhammed should be moved around so you have to turn your head to the left rather than the right, what do you think?
Themes
stitching
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AsSalaam Alaikum
ReplyDeleteMashallah very nice - a lovely gift. I think it is ok the way it is sis.
Aslamu alakum sis
ReplyDeletemashaAllah a verynice git , but may have to seprate them so it can be upright, mind you it still looks nice like this but for readabilty would be nice the right way inshaAllah.
masha'allah the stitching is really good masha'allah, nice simple lines...a good gift :)
ReplyDeletesalam alaikum sis
ReplyDeletemashallah they look beautiful as they are. im sure she will be overwhelmed with them.
fi aminallah
khadijah
woooow masha'allah very creative!
ReplyDeleteMashallah.Really nice. I love the black and white contrast.Ines
ReplyDelete