Some of you diligent readers may have noticed some changes around here. First of all the layout of my blog, I needed a change but was worried to do it incase I lost any of my links like last time. Alhamdulillah it worked out well, all I lost was my chatbox which was easily restored and I even found a blog dedicated to making changes on blogger templates, so I could make the writing section of the blog wider and therefore (I find) easier to read. Comments appreciated.
For many of you out there that probably dont visit my profile page (cause why? it doesnt change!) Ive made a new blog :D After a few comments of people mixing up my short stories which what actually happens in my boring non adveturous life I have made a blog dedicated to my short stories, yes you heard... I intend on doing this regularly insha'allah. You can find it on my profile page or visit the link here http://eyestoreys.blogspot.com/ Eye storeys as in I stories as in Islamic stories :) sweet eh? well feel free to wander over and comment over there.. I will also be posting anything to do with books over on that blog too.. so book recommendations, wish lists, new books, anything like that really. I hope you all enjoy reading it as I enjoy making it insha'allah.
I love this less cluttered look. Definatelly easier on the eyes. Well done, mashallah.Ines
ReplyDeleteLoL! I came here to check out the Blog and I was like, whoa! But I think it looks better, tabarakAllah.
ReplyDeleteKeep on Bloggin' away, my friend:-D